EUMOFA is undergoing a massive revamp that will improve the layout of the website and the overall IT architecture of the system, with the objective of providing a better and smoother user experience.
Throughout this process that is due to take a few months, some features might be unavailable, or available elsewhere. These are:
- Latest data updates: the box that used to appear at the centre of the home page will no longer be available until the new layout goes live.
- Bulk download: the bulk download facility is no longer available from the usual web page, though data can still be downloaded in bulk from the dashboards.
- Language: until the new website goes live, EUMOFA will be available only in English.
- Dashboard and queries: the previous data visualisation system has been discontinued in favour of a more user-friendly and better performing solution. The EUMOFA database remains unchanged in terms of content and coverage, but data is now only available through simplified dashboards. You can have a look at them here.
Everything else remains unchanged for the moment. We are conscious that disruptive changes, even when for the better, might cause temporary inconveniences to users.
Should you experience any trouble or should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to the EUMOFA team, by sending an email to: email@example.com
If you prefer to give us a ring, you can dial the following toll-free numbers:
- Belgium: 0800-761-10
- France: 0800-901174
- Germany: 0800-181-1647
- Spain: 900-868516
- All other countries (non toll-free number): +39-06-853-735-37
Technical support will be provided from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 17:00 Central European Time. The service is not available from mobile phones.
The EUMOFA Team