EUMOFA Talk “Cost of raw materials for fish processing and aquaculture” is available online
The video recording of the EUMOFA Talk " Cost of raw materials for fish processing and aquaculture " is now available.
EUMOFA held the Talk “Cost of raw materials for fish processing and aquaculture” on 15 December 2022. This Talk focused on current trends of increasing costs of raw materials, with a special focus on fish processing and aquaculture. The panel included:
- Lucas Herry, EUMOFA Team (France)
- Mike Turenhout, VisFederatie (Netherlands)
- Catherine McManus, MOWI (Ireland)
- Jürgen Pauly, Globus (Germany)
The talk has been moderated by Margrét Baldursdóttir Alsvik, EUMOFA team.
Speakers’ presentations are available at the following links:
- Cost of raw materials for fish processing by Mike Turenhout (VisFederatie)
- Costs of raw materials, Focus on aquaculture and processing by Lucas Herry (EUMOFA)
Subscribe to the EUMOFA mailing list to keep updated with new publications and future EUMOFA Talks.